1/2 Photos of Blueberry Snack Cake
When I lived at home with my family, we would make this snack cake a lot. We always had blueberries stored in the freezer from summer berry-picking season. This recipe is very sweet but well worth the carbs! Please note this cake batter spreads out thin and does not rise much at all once baked. It is not meant to do so. Also, please note that the glaze is optional per your sweet tooth preference. It could also be halved for those who prefer less sweetness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine first eight ingredients.
- 3Gently fold blueberries into batter.
- 4Spread batter into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 5Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top of cake is lightly golden.
- 6For optional glaze, combine last three ingredients (powdered sugar, salt and warm milk). Blend until smooth and drizzle over warm cake.
- 7Slice cake into 2-inch pieces and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Snack Cake
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 117.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g