Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy to make blueberry snack bars are perfect for a lunchbox treat!
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) canlucky leaf blueberry pie filling
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In large mixing bowl, blend cake mix, butter and 1 egg. Pat mixture into buttered 15x10 inch jelly roll pan. Beat cream cheese until fluffy; blend in 2 eggs and sugar. Pour over cake mixture. Spoon LUCKY LEAF Blueberry Pie Filling over top. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
- 2. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes until lightly browned. Cool; cut into bars.
Made these bars to include in a park-wide cookie buffet & they are so easy to put together, & tasty, too, & I particularly liked the inclusion of the coconut & nuts in this blueberry bar! Thanks for a great treat! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef event]