Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Betty Crocker.
- 1 cup cascadian farm organic frozen blueberries (from 10-oz bag)
- 1⁄2 cup eighth continent vanilla-flavored soymilk (skim) or 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 6 ounces yoplait original 99% fat-free lemon yogurt or 6 ounces fat free french vanilla yogurt
- honey, if desired
- In blender, place blueberries, soymilk and yogurt. Cover; blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth. Sweeten to taste with honey.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
Yummy smoothie. I used the FF French vanilla yogurt and skim milk, plus added 1 tablespoon of honey. Loved that it uses a cup of blueberries, which makes me full of antioxidants and feeling healthy. Made for Fall 2013 My 3 Chefs.