Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
A wonderful mask recipe from The Cliff House resort & Spa. This recipe is from a past copy of Yankee magazine.
- 1 teaspoon frozen wild blueberries, pureed
- 1 tablespoon spirulina, algae (at health food stores)
- 1⁄4 cup aloe vera gel
- 2 dried chamomile, extract capsules
- 4 drops lavender, essential oil*
Directions See How It's Made
- * These products are all found at a health food store.
- The capsules must be broken and gel used ONLY.
- The aloe vera gel, chamomile and lavender are at HFS.
- In small bowl, mix pureed blueberries with the other ingredients.
- Steam your freshly washed face over a pot of boiling water to open pores and then apply mask.
- Leave on 20 minutes.
- Remove with a warm, damp face cloth, rinse with cool water to close pores, and follow with moisturizer.
- Time indicated is time left on face.