Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a recipe chat board. The recipe calls for 1/2 bag of frozen blueberries.
- 6 ounces frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 7 -8 ice cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 1 banana
- This is super easy. Just toss everything into a blender, switch to the highest setting, and let fly until you stop hearing ice cubes crunching and everything is fairly smooth.
- There are an infinite number of variations on this using different combinations of fruit and jam. You might also consider adding protein powder, ground flax seed, or any other supplement that strikes your.
- fancy. It's best to wait until near the end, and just blend long enough to mix the protein powder of whatever inches You can also substitute apple juice for the soymilk to create a tangier concotion.