Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup 1% low-fat milk or 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt or 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk or 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup orange nectar or 1⁄2 cup pink grapefruit cocktail
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana, ripe
- Mix ingredients and blend in food processor or blend until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate until served.
This was a great drink for my family on Sunday morning. We really enjoyed the blueberries, and actually added alot more than 1 cup of them. They were also frozen, so kinda made it more "smoothie" like. We also left out the banana because we didnt have any on hand. Thanks for putting this one on here!