Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A big favorite with blueberry lovers (me included)
- 1 box soft tofu (about 12 ounces)
- 4 ounces frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon buckwheat honey
- 1⁄4 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth, then serve.
Sorry Mirj. We just couldn't drink this. I added more blueberries, then more honey and vanilla, and we finally gave up.
Hey there Mirj! I made this today and it wouldnt blend because there wasnt any liquid in it. I had to add about 1/2 a cup of vanilla soy milk. With that addition, I thought it was a lovely drink. Thanks! Last recipe for PAC 06:)