Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Light, cool drink for those hot summer nights. From Secrets of the Spas by Catherine Bardey.
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ice
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass, garnish with a slice of banana if desired.
Yum, This was delicious, I didn't have white grape juice so used dark instead & also added about 100g frozen yoghurt, very tasty, a keeper!
I am not a huge smoothie fan, but this was a simple and filling breakfast for me. I love blueberries and the banana makes it very filling.
Very nice. I had some leftover blackberries from my last batch of smoothies so I tossed them into my Magic Bullet as well. Outside of the annoying seeds from that addition, they were great. The flavor was refreshing on this warm evening. Thanks!