Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A refreshing frozen dessert.
Make and share this Blueberry Sherbet recipe from Food.com.
- Add blueberries and ½ cup milk to a blender; blend until fairly smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Blend in the lemon juice and salt; set aside.
- Warm the remaining 1 ¼ cups milk in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in the sugar until dissolved; cool 5 minutes.
- Pour into the blender with the blueberry puree; blend until smooth.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a medium bowl; refrigerate until well chilled, for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream machine according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve at once or transfer to a freezer container, seal well, and store in freezer for up to 1 month; soften at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.