A refreshing frozen dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add blueberries and ½ cup milk to a blender; blend until fairly smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- 2Blend in the lemon juice and salt; set aside.
- 3Warm the remaining 1 ¼ cups milk in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- 4Stir in the sugar until dissolved; cool 5 minutes.
- 5Pour into the blender with the blueberry puree; blend until smooth.
- 6Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a medium bowl; refrigerate until well chilled, for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 7Freeze in your ice cream machine according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- 8Serve at once or transfer to a freezer container, seal well, and store in freezer for up to 1 month; soften at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Sherbet
Serving Size: 1 (794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g