Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great anytime of day, but I like it for breakfast.
Make and share this Blueberry Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half cream or 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream or 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine nutmeg, half-and-half or milk, ice cream, blueberries, sugar and vanilla in blender.
- Blend until frothy, scraping down sides of blender occasionally.
- Pour into 2 chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately.
This is good! the nutmeg really made it delicious, like creamy blueberry pie. I used Blue Bunny vanilla frozen yogurt. On the sugar, I started with just 1 tsp then I tasted and that was plenty sweet so I stopped at that. Thanks for the recipe!
This was great. I used milk and frozen blueberries. I added a little extra sugar. Great way for me to get fruit in the family members. Thanks for a yummy treat. Will make again.
hey dancer! this recipe is great! i love the colour it makes! i like alot of your other recipes to you sure like to cook!