- 2 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Cut in the butter until it is size of blueberries.
- Add blueberries and mix lightly.
- Gradually add the milk and molasses.
- Be gentle with dough so berries are not crushed.
- Pat the dough to about a 1/2" thickness and cut in small triangles.
- Place the triangles on greased sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.