1/2 Photos of Blueberry Scones
This is an adapted recipe that we used for British Day. You can use any type of fruit you wish in substitution for the blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Sift the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- 3Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- 4Stir in the sugar, blueberries, and enough milk to mix to soft dough.
- 5Turn onto a floured surface, knead lightly and roll out to a 3/4-inch thickness.
- 6Cut into 2-inch rounds and place on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with milk to glaze.
- 7Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.Enjoy with butter or jam and a cup of tea!
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 101.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g