Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple weight watchers recipe. 2 points per scone. Can substitute raspberries.
- 2⁄3 cup oatmeal, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup bisquik reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Fold in berries.
- Form into 4 mounds on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
Receipe was great! Not as dense as a traditional scone, but still great. I added 1/4 cup of raisins, 1/4 tsp of cinnamon and 1 tsp of vanilla to the mix. Came out great!! I posted my picture of the two remaining ones. :)
Great lowfat snack! Made for Cook-A-Thon for KelBel.
Tasty and healthy, as well as easy to make. Great breakfast food.