I have not made this yet. Posting here for safekeeping as I lost the recipe once. Servings and times are a "guestimate". The only thing I remember about this recipe is that I gave it to a friend a few years ago who wanted to make an anniversary dinner for herself and her husband and they both raved about it. I'm not sure whether or not it was more from the flavor or the fact that she'd successfully cooked a meal that they both enjoyed. ***insert blowing raspberries smilie here in case she ever sees this***. LOL I don't see it on Zaar so I'm going to go ahead and make it public.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan over medium heat saute minced garlic and chili flakes lightly in olive oil.
- 2Add beef broth, port wine and balsamic vinegar. Turn heat to high and cook until liquid is reduced by about half, stirring ocassionally.
- 3Add 3 cups of blueberries, the cinnamon and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat approximately 20 minutes or until the blueberries break apart and the sauce thickens, stirring often.
- 4Add the rosemary sprig and let the sauce simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 5Add the other 1 1/2 cups blueberries and stir until berries are warmed throughout. Remove rosemary sprig.
- 6Spoon sauce over individual beef filets or slices of beef tenderloin and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Sauce for Grilled Beef Steaks or Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 599.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: