Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa is wonderful with fish, especially salmon, probably good with meat also. from the local newspaper
- 1⁄2 large pink grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro or 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Section pink grapefruit and discard membrane.
- Dice grapefruit and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
I made this recipe along with Derf's Tandoori Salmon... I served the salsa on fresh salad greens along with my fish. The salsa was wonderful, bursting with lots of different flavors.... Hot, sweet and refreshing! Loved it Derf... Thanks so much for posting this delightful recipe!