Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so great with grilled fish and chicken! I made mine with grilled swordfish, OMG! You can control the heat by using less of the jalapeño. If you don't care for cilantro, use chopped parsley.
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (or less)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 7⁄8 teaspoons pepper
- Coarsely chop 1 cup blueberries.
- In a medium bowl. Combine the chopped and whole blueberries and the remaining salsa ingredients.
- Cover and let stand for one hour to blend flavors.
I'm sorry luvie...I did not like this. It was so bitter I couldn't eat it. The cilantro really came through strongly as well. I was so looking forward to adding this as a garnish to my salad...darn:-(