Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another refreshing salmon dinner, it brings the fruity flavor out with the fish. I serve with a crisp white wine. The
- 4 (6 ounce) healthy heart wild salmon dinner fillets salmon fillets (I like the Sockeye Dinner Fillets)
- 1 cup canned wild blueberries, drained
- 1⁄2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄4 cup white raisins
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeno chiles
- Combine salsa ingredients in medium bowl.
- Salt to taste.
- Cover and allow to stand 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill SeaBear Healthy Heart Wild Salmon Fillets (Sockeye Fillets).
- and serve salsa on top.
I was skeptical at first, but it was a real hit at my dinner party. Really fantastic flavor.