Another refreshing salmon dinner, it brings the fruity flavor out with the fish. I serve with a crisp white wine. The
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 ounce) healthy heart wild salmon dinner fillets salmon fillets (I like the Sockeye Dinner Fillets)
- 1 cup canned wild blueberries, drained
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup white raisins
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeno chiles
- 1Combine salsa ingredients in medium bowl.
- 2Salt to taste.
- 3Cover and allow to stand 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- 4Grill SeaBear Healthy Heart Wild Salmon Fillets (Sockeye Fillets).
- 5and serve salsa on top.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Salmon Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 355.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: