Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Marilyn shared this wonderful gelatin salad with me years ago. I make it every holiday season. It's delish!
- 1 (16 ounce) canned blueberries, with juice
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package black cherry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Drain blueberries and pineapple; reserving juice. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add 1 cup pineapple and blueberry juice. Stir in drained fruit and pour into 2 quart dish (9 x 13 works well). Refrigerate to congeal.
- Soften cream cheese and fold in sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and pecans. Spread over congealed salad.
- Prep time does not include time for salad to congeal.