The Great Googilymoogily's Note:
I am a big fan of ricotta pancakes. They tend to be much lighter and creamier then the regular varieties. My dw is an absolute blueberry fanatic so when I make this for her I use ALOT of frozen blueberries but I think its pretty much to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate eggs and whip the whites, set whites aside.
- 2Mix baking powder, salt, ricotta, milk, vanilla and flour together thouroughly.
- 3Gently fold in whites.
- 4Add frozen blueberries
- 5Put 1/4 cup or so on medium hot greased griddle.
- 6Flatten somewhat with spoon.
- 7Cook til lightly golden brown and turn once.
- 8Serve with real maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.3
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 386.6 mg
- Sodium 500.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 28.1 g