From Odense almond paste site, sounds a little different for a pie.
Make and share this Blueberry Rhubarb Almond Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 F with oven rack in lowest postion. Line a sheet pan with foil for easy cleanup.
- On a lightly floured counter roll out bottom crust and line a 9 inch pie plate. Shape almond paste into a flat disk. Roll disk between waxed paper to a 9 inch circle. Press into bottom and up sides of pie shell.
- Combine sugar , cornstarch , tapioc , cinnamon , nutmeg and salt in a large bowl . Add rhubarb and blueberries. Toss to combine and pour into pie shell. Dot with butter.
- Place the top crust to cover pie and crimp edges. Brush top with milk and sprinkle with sugar. Cut 3 or 4 vent holes in top crust and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes , then lower temperature to 375°F Bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden and juices are bubbling. Cool before serving.