Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (21 ounce) can raspberry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- In a bowl, mix together the blueberry and raspberry pie filling.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix together the cake mix, walnuts, and butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over pie filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-20 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- Best served warm; we spoon a little ice cream on top.
I let my two older kids make this easy, delicious dessert. They had such a great time and were excited that it turned out so well. They didn't need much help from me. We liked the combination of blueberry and raspberry pie filling but you could use any that are your favorites. Tasted like a yummb cobbler. Thanks Nurse Di.