This is a sweet bread that uses crushed pineapple and coconut. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
Make and share this Blueberry Quick Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 158.51 ml butter, softened
- 295.73 ml sugar, blend for baking
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 7.39 ml lemon juice
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 18.48 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml nonfat milk
- 473.18 ml fresh blueberries or 473.18 ml frozen blueberries
- 236.59 ml canned unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 118.29 ml pecans or 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- 118.29 ml flaked coconut
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar blend.
- Add the eggs, egg whites and lemon juice; mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in the blueberries, pineapple, pecans and coconut.
- Transfer to two 8-inch by 4-inch by 2-inch loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.