1/1 Photo of Blueberry Quick Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This is a sweet bread that uses crushed pineapple and coconut. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, blend for baking
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup canned unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup pecans or 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar blend.
- 2Add the eggs, egg whites and lemon juice; mix well.
- 3Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- 4Fold in the blueberries, pineapple, pecans and coconut.
- 5Transfer to two 8-inch by 4-inch by 2-inch loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1796 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2241.6
- Calories from Fat 851
- Total Fat 94.5 g
- Saturated Fat 47.8 g
- Cholesterol 375.4 mg
- Sodium 1963.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 318.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 162.2 g
- Protein 40.3 g