Blueberry Pumpkin Pound Cake
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. -To prepare cake, coat 10 inch bunt pan with cooking spray; dust with 2 teaspoons flour, set aside. -Lightly spoon 3 cups flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife.
- Combine 3 cups flour and next 6 ingredients (through cloves), stirring with a whisk. Place butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed 1 minute or until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add granulated and brown sugars and 1 teaspoon vanilla, beating until light and fluffy (about three minutes).
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add pumpkin and sour cream, and beat well. Beating at low speed, add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in blurberries. -Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden toothpick insterted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes. After 15 cool on a wire rack or cutting board. -To prepare glaze, combine powdered sugar and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended, drizzle over cooled cake.