Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Make and share this Blueberry Pumpkin Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups canned pumpkin
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. -To prepare cake, coat 10 inch bunt pan with cooking spray; dust with 2 teaspoons flour, set aside. -Lightly spoon 3 cups flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife.
- Combine 3 cups flour and next 6 ingredients (through cloves), stirring with a whisk. Place butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed 1 minute or until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add granulated and brown sugars and 1 teaspoon vanilla, beating until light and fluffy (about three minutes).
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add pumpkin and sour cream, and beat well. Beating at low speed, add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in blurberries. -Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden toothpick insterted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes. After 15 cool on a wire rack or cutting board. -To prepare glaze, combine powdered sugar and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended, drizzle over cooled cake.