Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This bread is very good, the spices make it yummy!
Make and share this Blueberry Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose white flour
- 2⁄3 cup white whole wheat flour or 2⁄3 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter (canola)
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Combine 2 T flour, 2 T sugar, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Cut in 1 T butter until crumbly.
- Combine first seven ingredients, ending with the allspice. In separate bowl, combine pumpkin and milk until blended. Cream shortening and sugar with mixer in large mixing bowl. Add egg, and beat until fluffy. Add flour mixture alternately with pumpkin mixture, beating well after each addition. Combine blueberries and flour. Gently stir into the batter. Pour in bread pan, and sprinkle with streusel. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.