Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by wendy_fou.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (2 scoops, or flavor of your choice)
- Combine all ingredients until blended well.
- Mix in blueberries and drop by the spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet (or into muffin holders).
- Bake at 375 degrees for thirteen minutes.
- Makes 12 muffins or 12 cookies.
DEEE-licious! I accidentally used my chocolate meal replacement (oops) and decided, aw heck, add the protein powder too! Didn't have fresh blueberries so used dried (like raisins). OMG - these are sooo good!