Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enjoy this sweet pick-me-up, full of energy and berry flavor. Points 5.
Make and share this Blueberry Power Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 cup firm tofu (about 6 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh unthawed blueberries or 1 cup frozen unthawed blueberries
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 tablespoons powdered soy protein concentrate
- Place all ingredients in blender and mix on high until thoroughly blended and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.