Recipe by Jellyqueen
I received this recipe from a co-worker several years ago. I especially love it during fresh blueberry season, but it is good any time of year. Just be sure that if you use the canned blueberries that it is NOT the blueberry pie filling.
- 1 (15 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups blueberries or 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries, drained
- 1 lemon, juice of (optional)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix first 4 ingredients well.
- Fold in blueberries- these may be dusted with powdered sugar or flour to keep them from all sinking to the bottom.
- Bake for 1 hour in a tube or bundt pan which has been greased and floured.
- Allow cake to cool.
- Mix the glaze and drizzle over cake.