1/2 Photos of Blueberry Popsicles
6 hrs 10 mins
Kitchen Witch Steph's Note:
This came in a recent Momsense magazine. Since blueberry season just started here in Virginia, it was the perfect find for me today. It makes wonderfully tasty and healthy pops...eight 5-ounce pops to be exact. Another win in the battle to get rid of HFCS in this house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend blueberries, yogurt, milk, and sugar until smooth.
- 2Pour mixture into eight 5-ounce paper cups.
- 3Place foil over the top of each cup.
- 4Pierce the center of the foil and insert a wooden craft stick as the handle.
- 5Freeze up to six hours.
- 6Before serving, dip cups in warm water for a few seconds.
- 7Remove paper and foil.
- 8Send children outside to drip and make a mess. Stand at window and wave at them while you eat yours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Popsicles
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 29.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g