This came in a recent Momsense magazine. Since blueberry season just started here in Virginia, it was the perfect find for me today. It makes wonderfully tasty and healthy pops...eight 5-ounce pops to be exact. Another win in the battle to get rid of HFCS in this house.
- Blend blueberries, yogurt, milk, and sugar until smooth.
- Pour mixture into eight 5-ounce paper cups.
- Place foil over the top of each cup.
- Pierce the center of the foil and insert a wooden craft stick as the handle.
- Freeze up to six hours.
- Before serving, dip cups in warm water for a few seconds.
- Remove paper and foil.
- Send children outside to drip and make a mess. Stand at window and wave at them while you eat yours.