Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The title says it all! See note at end of directions.
Make and share this Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie With Honey & Orange recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- PLACE evaporated milk, blueberries, juice, concentrate, honey and ice in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
- * NOTE: Substitute Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk for Fat Free Milk, and cranberry juice for pomegranate juice, if desired.
This was rather nice, I made it for lunch the other day, used yoghurt instead of milk & regular orange juice, the honey is a nice touch.