Recipe by 'how're you?' h.
Pancake breakfast! Try these delicious and nutritious fruit-studded flapjacks! From: www.howreyou.com
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 cup blueberry and pomegranate cereal
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- BEAT egg, milk and oil in a large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add pancake mix; stir just until moistened. Stir in cereal. Let stand 5 for minutes.
- LADLE batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet, using 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
- SERVE topped with berries and powdered sugar.