Recipe by 'how're you?' h.
Try this delicious recipe for Blueberry Pomegranate Sour-Cream Coffee Cake! From: www.howreyou.com.
- 473.18 ml blueberry and pomegranate cereal, slightly crushed
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine, melted
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Mix cereal, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons melted butter until well blended; set aside for later use. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in another bowl.
- BEAT 1/2 cup butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with the sour cream, beating well after each addition. Pour half of the batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with half of the cereal mixture. Repeat layers.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 16 pieces. Serve warm.