Recipe by 'how're you?' h.
Try this delicious recipe for Blueberry Pomegranate Sour-Cream Coffee Cake! From: www.howreyou.com.
- 2 cups blueberry and pomegranate cereal, slightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Mix cereal, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons melted butter until well blended; set aside for later use. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in another bowl.
- BEAT 1/2 cup butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with the sour cream, beating well after each addition. Pour half of the batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with half of the cereal mixture. Repeat layers.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 16 pieces. Serve warm.