Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Tammen's Treeberry Farm in Wilmington, IL. Cook time includes chill time.
Make and share this Blueberry Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml confectioners' sugar
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 118.29 ml water
- 946.36 ml blueberries
- whipped topping
- fresh blueberries (to garnish)
- Combine flour and confectioner's sugar in a mixing bowl, add melted butter and blend well.
- Pat dough out in a 14-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spread over the cooled pizza crust.
- In a large saucepan, combine water, sugar and cornstarch. Whisk constantly, over medium heat, until thickened. Add blueberries and cool completely.
- Spread cooled blueberry mixture over cream cheese layer. Chill thouroughly. Cut in wedges to serve, with dollops of whipped topping and fresh blueberries.
This is a very good recipe, but I thought the cream cheese filling was too sweet. Maybe just add enough sugar to taste. I also thought the directions for the blueberry topping were a little vague. I just kept the blueberry mixture on the burner until it blended and took on a sticky texture, but the blueberries remained whole, not crushed.