Recipe by Manami
$200.00 winner, Stacee Sledge of Olympia, Wa.:) From: Breakfasts on the Run Category, BH&G August 2010 edition.
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice or 1⁄4 cup orange juice or 1⁄4 cup white grape juice
- chopped pineapple (optional) or fresh blueberries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender combine all ingredients except the optional pineapple and/or blueberry topper.
- Cover and blend until nearly smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container as necessary.
- Divide between two glasses.
- Top with pineapple and/or blueberries.