I love this recipe. I never had blueberry pie before and neither had my DH. He took one bite and said it tasted as good as cheese cake! (Very high compliment from him!) I've had the recipe a long time and don't know where I got it from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- 3Stir in flour, salt and oats.
- 4Mix until well combined.
- 5Pat 2/3 of the mixture into an ungreased 9 inch pie pan to form the bottom crust.
- 6Spread blueberries evenly into crust.
- 7Pat the remaining oat mixture onto top of blueberries.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Pie With Oatmeal Crust
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.6
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 320.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g