Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Davinci, just like a blueberry spider, yummo. To serve in a large highball glass, makes about 2 cups.
- 30 ml blueberry-flavored syrup
- 30 ml vanilla-flavored syrup
- 30 ml pouring cream
- club soda or mineral water, to top up
- whipped cream (optional)
- Pour ingredients over ice into a glass, stir to combine.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
Mmmmmmmm--good! I made mine as described, then made one for DH subbing raspberry for the blueberry syrup and one for DS scaled down a little and using a little each of strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry to give him a triple-berry pie a' la mode italian soda. They were very good! We each sampled each others, but I think we each liked our own the best. At any rate, the house got VERY quiet (other than straw-slurping sounds) after I served them! Thanks for posting, Mandy from Oz!