- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 cup of the chopped pecans into each of the unbaked pie crusts and press into bottom of crust.
- Bake pie crusts according to package directions and let cool.
- Prepare Dream Whip according to package directions and blend in powdered sugar and softened cream cheese.
- Fold mixture into cooled pie crust and top with blueberry filling.
- Let chill before serving.