1/27 Photos of Blueberry Pie
I love the taste of mouth watering Fresh Blueberry Pie! Yum! This blueberry pie is probably the best I have ever tasted. I hope you will enjoy it, too! I do not use the refrigerated pie crust when making this pie, I use Classic Pie Crust, Idiot Proof Step-By-Step Photo Tutorial. A NOTE to those who have made this pie before, I have increased the amount of flour in the ingredients list from 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1SPRINKLE berries with lemon juice; set aside.
- 2FIT half of pastry in a 9-inch pieplate according to package directions.
- 3COMBINE 1 cup sugar and next 3 ingredients; add to berries, stirring well.
- 4Pour into pastry shell, and dot with butter.
- 5UNFOLD remaining pastry on a lightly floured surface; roll gently with rolling pin to remove creases in pastry.
- 6Place pastry over filling; seal and crimp edges.
- 7Cut slits in top of crust to allow steam to escape.
- 8Brush top of pastry with beaten egg, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar BAKE at 400° for 35 minutes or until golden.
- 9Cover edges with aluminum foil to prevent overbrowning, if necessary.
- 10Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 320.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g