1/10 Photos of Blueberry Picnic Bars
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Base and Topping
- 1 1/2 cups oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1Oven to 350°.
- 2Line an 8" square baking pan with foil, letting ends extend above pan on 2 sides.
- 3In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
- 4Add melted butter and stir with a fork until evenly moistened (mixture will be crumbly). Reserve 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
- 5Press remaining mixture evenly and firmly over bottom of ungreased, foil-lined pan. Bake 12 minute to set crust.
- 6Filling: In a small saucepan stir berries, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice over med. heat until simmering.
- 7Simmer, stirring occasionally, until juices are no longer cloudy, about 2 minute.
- 8Spoon over crust. Crumble reserved crumb mixture over top.
- 9Bake for 30 minute.
- 10Let cool completely in pan.
- 11Lift foil by ends onto a cutting board.
- 12Peel off foil; cut into 2" squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Picnic Bars
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 40.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g