Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Poured over goat cheese and served with warm baguette slices. Nice combo of flavors. Great option for entertaining.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup parsley, cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 8 ounces goat cheese, log shape
- Place first 6 ingredients until paste forms.
- Spoon blueberry pesto over goat cheese covering top and let drip down sides of log.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries. Serve with warm baguette slices or crackers.
- Leftover pesto can be frozen.