I found the original recipe at the KA website and made a few changes to meet my DS taste. These cookies are really good and keep well. They are the kind that get better the next day. I plan someday to try to add other dried friuts and nuts as this recipe seems to be one with many possibilities. *Number of servings is dependant on size of dropped dough used. SERVINGS BELOW is a guesstimate. I needed to fill in a number as I used both 1 and 2 TBSP scoops. *Prep time is estimated - majority of time is allowing mix to thicken. *frozen or fresh berries burst & do not keep more than a day, cookies become watery. I would not use unless you intend to eat right away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Combine flour, allspice or cinn, baking soda and salt.
- 3Stir in oatmeal, pecans and blueberries.
- 4Beat oil, maple syrup, egg and zest until mixture lightens in color.
- 5Stir in dry ingredients into wet. Mix until combined.
- 6Let stand 20-30 minutes to thicken.
- 7Drop onto parchement-lined baking sheets. (I use either a 1 or 2 TBSP cookie scoop) Flatten slightly.
- 8Bake until they begin to darken and change color around the edges, about 15-20 minutes.
- 9Remove from pan. Place directly on countertop or other solid surface. I place parchment paper on my countertop. This will allow them to retain moisture as they cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 78.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: