Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tried this cobbler out on my family and it was a hit.
- 4 pints fresh blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated pie dough, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Add first 7 ingredients to a saucepan; stir and bring to a boil over medium heat; keep stirring until sugar melts.
- Reduce to low heat and continue cooking 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Spoon half of the blueberry mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 piecrust dough to 1/8-inch thickness; cut into an 8-inch square and place dough over blueberry mixture.
- Sprinkle pecans evenly over dough.
- Bake in a 450° oven for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the remaining blueberry mixture over the pie crust.
- Roll the other piecrust to 1/8-inch thickness and cut into 1-inch strips.
- Place strips of pie dough in a lattice design over blueberry mixture.
- Place pan on a baking sheet on the middle oven rack.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.