1/1 Photo of Blueberry Peach Rice Krispies Treats
Rice Krispy Treats with a fruity twist. You can vary the fruit combinations to suit your tastes. Instead of the dried peaches, try dried apples, pears, or mango. And any dried berry you prefer will work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Before you begin, have ready a 9x13" pan lined with wax paper, lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2Combine butter and marshamllows in a large pot, cooking and stirring over medium low heat until melted together (stirring constantly).
- 3Remove from the heat and stir in the cereal and dried fruits.
- 4Spread mixture into the prepared pan and pat down so that it is even, using a greased spatula.
- 5Allow to cool completely, then cut into 20 small squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Peach Rice Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: