- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup peeled and sliced peach
- 3 cups flour, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Toss berries and peaches in 1/4 cup flour; set aside. Mix remaining flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well mixed after each addition. Gently stir in fruit. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan 30 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.