Recipe by Lisa Lou Who
Another recipe from and old TOH. Sounds really good, but I haven't tried it yet.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups chopped fresh peaches, peeled
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in milk.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in blueberries and peaches.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10" fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350 60-70 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Dust with confectioners sugar.