Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Taste of Home
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup peach yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup fresh blueberries or 2⁄3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with yogurt.
- Fold in blueberries and orange peel.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated 375° oven for 20-25 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Serve warm; leftovers may be frozen.