Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Taste of Home
Make and share this Blueberry Peach Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with yogurt.
- Fold in blueberries and orange peel.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated 375° oven for 20-25 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Serve warm; leftovers may be frozen.