This recipe came to be because blueberries and peaches are in season during the same time. You can make substitutions of pears, apples or apricots for the peaches and the blueberries if preferred. I hope you will enjoy this dessert from Legal Seafood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl, mix together peaches, blueberries, orange juice and zest.
- 3Place fruit in buttered 9" pie pan or 8" square baking pan; set aside.
- 4Combine flour and brown sugar, then cut in 2 TBSP butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles small crumbs the size of peas.
- 5Sprinkle the flour mixture over fruit and dot with remaining 1 TBSP butter.
- 6Bake until peaches are cooked through and top is lightly browned and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- 7Serve either hot or cold, topped with a drizzle of heavy cream, if desired.
- 8Also good with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Peach Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g