Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A co-worker brought this to work for our weekly meeting. This is so quick and easy but tastes great!!
- 517.37 g box blueberry muffin mix (make sure it is one with real blueberries)
- 453.59 g can peaches, sliced
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml flour
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 29.58 ml butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain peaches and blueberries. Spread fruit on paper towels to drain.
- Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter and set aside.
- Mix muffin batter as directed, except do not fold in blueberries. Spread batter in a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Top with drained blueberries and peach slices. Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over the fruit.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
I was seeking a treat with ingredients already in my kitchen, and this far surpassed my expectation! I accidentally melted butter instead of cutting, so drizzled that melted cinnamon mixture through cake for marble effect...my accident became delicious! This coffee cake will do definitely be a 'go to' in my house, especially when company comes so I don't just sit and eat it all myself ;-)
i like this resepi for helth wise
FantabUlow....!! Easy as silk to make, I used vanilla soy milk in place of the milk (from the mix) and added a bit of icing (1 tablespoon (soy) milk mixed with 1/2 cup confectioners sugar) and laced it softly over the top. Absolutely terrific! Will make again, and hit the spot! (No photo, it's to dark outside :( ) Made for *Please Review My Recipes* December 2009