A co-worker brought this to work for our weekly meeting. This is so quick and easy but tastes great!!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain peaches and blueberries. Spread fruit on paper towels to drain.
- Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter and set aside.
- Mix muffin batter as directed, except do not fold in blueberries. Spread batter in a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Top with drained blueberries and peach slices. Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over the fruit.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.