Recipe by diner524
A co-worker brought this to work for our weekly meeting. This is so quick and easy but tastes great!!
Top Review by 20MinutesOrLessChef
I was seeking a treat with ingredients already in my kitchen, and this far surpassed my expectation! I accidentally melted butter instead of cutting, so drizzled that melted cinnamon mixture through cake for marble effect...my accident became delicious! This coffee cake will do definitely be a 'go to' in my house, especially when company comes so I don't just sit and eat it all myself ;-)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box blueberry muffin mix (make sure it is one with real blueberries)
- 1 (16 ounce) can peaches, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain peaches and blueberries. Spread fruit on paper towels to drain.
- Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter and set aside.
- Mix muffin batter as directed, except do not fold in blueberries. Spread batter in a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Top with drained blueberries and peach slices. Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over the fruit.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.